Diode Laser Hair Removal vacuum 808nm alexandrite laser
The special laser can penetrate into the hair follicles. And during the laser hair removal treatment, light passes through the skin and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair shaft. This absorption raises the temperature of the hair follicle and thermally destroys the cells responsible for regrowth while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. Using this theory the laser are assembled with combined wavelength laser diode (755nm&808nm&1064nm) together to produce light for all kinds of hair removal/hair reduction/depilation/epilation treatment.
755nm: light hair on while skin
The Alexandrite wavelength 755nm offers more powerful energy absorption by the melanin chromophore, making it ideal for the widest range of hair types and color- especially light-colored and thin hair. With more superficial penetration, the 755nm wavelength targets the bulge of the hair follicle and is especially effective for superficially embedded hair in areas such as the eyebrows and upper lip.
808nm: all skin type and hair color
The classic wavelength in laser hair removal is 808nm, offers deep penetration of the hair follicle with high average power, a high repetition rate for fast treatment. The 808nm has a moderate melanin absorption level making it safe for darker skin types. Its deep penetration capabilities target the Bulge and bulb of the hair follicle while moderate tissue depth penetration makes it ideal for treating the arms, legs, cheeks and beard.
1064nm: black skin hair removal
The YAG 1064 wavelength is characterized by lower melanin absorption, making it a focused solution for darker skin types. At the same time, the 1064nm offers the deepest penetration of the hair follicle, allowing it to target the Bulb and Papilla, as well as treat deeply embedded hair in areas such as the scalp, arm pits and pubic areas. With higher water absorption generating a higher temperature, the incorporation of the 1064nm increases the thermal profile of the overall laser treatment for most effective hair removal.
Hair removal/Hair reduction/Depilation/Epilation treatment
755nm-Alexandrite Laser: light hair on while skin
808nm-Diode Laser: all skin type and hair color
1064nm-ND Yag Laser: black skin hair removal
1. 755nm&808nm&1064nm combined wavelength diode laser, use the most advanced technology, more assured the mechanism performance, clinical results, and safety.
2. The combined wavelength laser is effective for all skin type and hair types.
3. The combined wavelength laser is effect for catagen, telogen or anagen stage hair, better treatment effect for hair removal.
4. Safety: Almost no skin scattering, no harm to the skin and sweat glands, no scar, no any side-effect.
5. Perfect contact-cooling system can make momentary epidermal anesthesia, no any painless and more comfort during treatment.
6. Best thermostatic water cycle system guarantee semiconductor pump can’t burn cavities due to overheating.
|Laser Type||Semiconductor Laser|
|Laser Energy output||1~120J/cm2|
|Pulse Output Frequency||1~10Hz|
|Peak Power||Max 2000W|
|Spot Size||15*27 mm2|
|Temperature of Probe||-10-0°C|
|Cooling System||Air+Water+Semiconductor cooling|
|Screen||5.7~10.4 inch color touch screen|